Sunday, September 30, 2007

Astros Game

Shelley invited us to go to the Astros game with her on Saturday. JR was excited to go, and it was fun to see Craig Biggio in his second to last game. We saw the Astros hit 2 home runs, so JR was excited to hear the cannon shot off and see the train drive back and forth. And of course, Jason and JR enjoyed hot dogs while Shelley and I really enjoyed our chili cheese dogs! I saw Allison and Geoff from our seats. (I know where their season tickets are, so I know where to look) I didn't have my cell phone with me to call Allison and say hi, so I took a picture of them from our seats. As you can see, they have the best seats in the house!
We all had a great time! Thanks, Shel!


A standing ovation for Biggio




Shelley and JR in their Astros paraphernalia







3 comments:

Me Me Me said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me Me Me said...

Well, that was weird! I'm so glad y'all had a great time! We did too and I was very sad to see my last game with Biggio :(

Kristi said...

^^^^^ JEALOUS! Chris worked all weekend so we had to settle for watching the games at home. Glad y'all had a good time!!!