Friday, October 26, 2007

JR?!

So my child who loves Power Rangers, Transformers, and all the "Mans" (Superman, Batman, Spiderman, etc.) has now found a new toy that he wants to play with all the time. He was in our office the other day and for some reason wanted to look at the nesting doll that Jason brought back from Russia. I showed him how it worked and he was immediately intrigued since it's "just like the people on Higllytown Heroes". (Those of you with little ones will understand that one). So for the past few days he has been obsessed with the nesting dolls. Which he calls "messing dolls". He lines them up and says, "I have them lined up smallest to largest just like we do in school." Then he will put them all back together again. He does this over and over again. I can't believe this is the same child who won't even go down and aisle in the toy store that has too many pink things on it because "that's girl stuff"! I just had to take a picture; I figure I can pull this out someday when he's being mean to his twin brothers.

No comments: