Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Candy House

All of the Sunday School classes (I know they are called "Bible Study" classes now, but I just can't break the habit of calling it "Sunday School") at our church are having to make Candy Houses to display on campus. It's a really big undertaking, as the church only supplied a set of blue prints. We went to help out the other night, and actually had a lot of fun working on it. We took JR with us, and between playing with the other kids and sneaking candy to eat, he had an absolute blast. He keeps asking when we get to go work on the candy house some more. If you need something to do with your kids this Christmas season, they are going to have candy house tours at all 3 campuses (Woodway, Kingwood, and Katy) from November 26-December 30th (with no tours on the 24th or 25th) http://www.second.org/

I guess I'm really into making these porch steps, I look like I'm concentrating pretty hard!


Here's Jason hard at work caulking the chocolate bar roof.



It's almost finished....







2 comments:

Kristi said...

Oh how fun! And who said you weren't continuing to dabble in foods and crafts? This would qualify for BOTH!!! LOL :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my kind of "Bible Study". MR