Thursday, November 1, 2007

Father/Son Adventure

I had forgotten to write about Jason and JR going on their Father/Son Adventure. It happened back in early October, but Jason just got the pictures today. This is just another example of the really nice activities Second Baptist has for kids and families. JR was super excited about going and told me at least a dozen times that "Mommys are not allowed!" I tried my best to look disappointed, but inside I was saying "Woo-Hoo!"

Here's JR painting his pet rock. He really likes his rock and actually named him "Tiny". He wanted me to put Tiny in the office next to the ladybug rock paperweight he had made me, so Tiny wouldn't be lonely.


Here he is with all his projects and winnings. They went on a rock hunt so the blue bag is literally a bag of rocks....come to think of it, I still need to find those rocks a new home....outside! You can see the picture frame that they made in his lap, and if you look at his mouth you'll see what was clearly an ice cream sandwich that was eaten right before this picture was taken. JR is sitting on his big prize of the night. His raffle ticket won the Go, Diego, Go tricycle. You can see he's just a smidge big for it, but he doesn't seem to mind....and with two more on the way, I'm sure it will have lots of miles put on it!

No comments: