Friday, November 2, 2007

Ingy Babies Update











I went to the doctor today and the babies are doing great. In fact the doctor said, "things couldn't be better." One of them weighs 1 lb. 11 oz. and the other is 1 lb. 9 oz. They couldn't get a good picture of them together because they were moving around so much...and yes, I can feel them jumping around like crazy! I'm not sure if Baby A is the "me" or the "Jason" in the family. He made sure to at least try and get in both pictures like I would do, but then if you look closely at the second picture you'll see that Baby A is actually mooning the camera! Now I know that's more Jason than me! When looking at the second picture you'll see Baby B's profile, and then if you look to the right, those are 2 legs and a butt that belong to Baby A! Full Moon!! And I thought JR was going to be the "bad" one! (To get a good look at the "moon" just click on the picture to enlarge.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one other cuter baby and that's , of course, JR. the grands

Kristi said...

Awww!!! That is too funny about Baby A "mooning" y'all! What a character! I can't wait to meet them!