Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Big Thank Yous

I had a visitor today!! Allison came over and spent the afternoon with me, which was awesome. AND she brought me the best present EVER....She came with a bag full of magazines! And when I say "a bag full of magazines" I mean a bag full of about 15 of the newest magazines out there! Woo-Hoo! I can't wait to dive into them. My next thank you goes to my faithful companion, Hunter. He has done such a good job of being on bed rest with me. I even took a picture of him hard at work. Yes, that is my leg under the blanket that he is resting his head on.






I also need to thank Granny Sherry and Granny Buffie for driving me to the doctor, taking JR to his activities, and cooking me REALLY good food and bringing it over. I also really appreciate all the emails, phone calls, and messages on my blog, it really helps to break up the day. And of course, Thanks to my mom who has been beyond fabulous taking care of JR and me. We are going to let her out of prison (as my mom and I refer to it) on Thursday afternoon as Jason will be on vacation until New Year's. If I get put back in the hospital under Jason's care he's going to have a lot of mad grandparents...so I think he'll do an okay job. Thanks everybody! Hugs and Kisses!

3 comments:

Me Me Me said...

I had so much fun yesterday! I still have to go out and buy all those mags for me!!! Give Mama a big hug for me!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there! I know you must be getting bored with bed rest, it's hard to keep a good girl down. Love ya..Lu

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome. And I am loving the mags!