Friday, February 29, 2008

Girl's Night Out

I got out of the house last night! Jason stayed home with all 3 kids, and I don't know what he did to them, but it worked...Reed and Kyle slept from 9:00 PM-2 AM! JR told me this morning, "Don't worry, Mommy, Daddy took good care of me." We had our monthly KD dinner last night, I don't know if it was just being out of the house, or maybe it was the margaritas ;-) but I had a great time. It was a small crowd last night (just Laurie, Lisa, Amy, and me) but we sure had lots of laughs. Jason is leaving tonight for Argentina for work and he'll be gone a little over a week. I know he will miss us, but I think he is secretly looking forward to full nights of sleep!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good for you having a girls night! I went to the movies with one of my girlfriends last night...it's nice for a change!!!

Lu said...

Way to go Jan--must have been the leap year thing--Kristi had a girls night out on Friday. That is very important for mothers and their children too!