Sunday, April 20, 2008

Red Fox Resurfaces

I haven't heard from Jason, so it looks like I won't have any JR stories for this week. Instead, you'll have to settle for our exciting lives up here at the pasture. If you are one of my blog regulars, then you'll remember me writing about Red Fox. (If you don't know who Red Fox is, check out my blog titled "Everybody Loves Green Frog".) Well, I found Red Fox. It wasn't hard, I walked into the attic and he was right there with some other stuffed animals. He was easy to spot because he's really more of a florescent orange fox than a red fox. So, here's Red Fox in his prime. That's my dad and I'm the one in the green dress holding Red Fox. The other girl in the picture is Tracy who was actually at our house this year for Thanksgiving. Her mom and my mom were suitemates in college and they are still great friends today.
And here's Red Fox today. I sent him through the washing machine twice and I think he looks pretty good. He's missing a lot of stuffing so he's pretty flat. My dad even asked if I wanted him to restuff Red Fox. I told him I didn't think that was necessary since I really don't think Kyle and Reed are going to be playing with Red Fox. So, without further ado...here he is...Da Ta Da Da....RED FOX....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle John--you are in your right spot holding the babies! That's a nice side by side photo comparison for the memory books. Love to all of you at "the pasture" Lu