Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Baby Talk 2


R: Kyle, I'm so glad you booked these spa appointments for us; I really need to relax.
K: I know! There's only so much holding and cuddling a body can take.

K: I think I'll just catch up on some reading while we wait.


R:Great idea! Hey, do you hear that?
K: Hear what? I don't hear anything.
R: Exactly. Just listen how quiet it is. No JR jumping around screaming, No Hunter barking...just peace and quiet. Ahhhh.....

R: Oh goody, Our facials and body scrubs are first.
K: I definitely have some rough patches I need worked on. That rice cereal sure can leave some sticky spots if you get any on you.

R: I'm also going to need a mani-pedi. I've got nails like Mommy and they are just out of control.
K: And I'm going to need a deep conditioning hair treatment. You know how Daddy and I have that good hair.
R: Dude, you only have hair in the back. I heard somebody called you Dr. Phil the other day.
K: Whatever Dude, at least I have hair.

K: Um, Could you give us a minute? We're going to need some privacy.
R: Yeah, they told us we have to put on our diapers immediately since we've had a few accidents here before.
K: Bro! Hush! They don't need to know everything!

R: Okay, We're ready when you are.

R: Can you work on my feet? Daddy keeps making me stand on them and they're so sore.
K: And I need some serious neck work, tummy-time is a killer.


K: What a perfect way to spend the afternoon....zzzzz.....
R: It sure is.....zzzzzz......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, next time you go, I want to go along - how about Monday, I have a holiday,

Granny S.

Kristi said...

Okay, this is the best "Baby Talk" yet. I love it!