Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby Talk


Kyle(in blue): Okay Lil' Bro, Here's our big chance to look cool for the ladies so be sure and look tough.


Reed: Like this? I can show everybody how I can almost hold your hand.


Kyle: Get off me, dude! That's not cool, now don't make me punch you again.


Reed: Oh yeah! Well, how's this for tough?! I know I don't have any teeth, but when I do....you better watch out, man!


Kyle: Whatever, Get your mouth off my arm!


Baby fist fight ensues....


Reed: This sitting up on the couch thing is a much better idea. I hear Sesame Street couches are all the rage with the preschool ladies.
Kyle: Dude, quit smiling and give 'em your best McConaughey...Howdy Ladies, How you doin'? Would you like me to take off my shirt?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

APPLAUSE! APPLAUSE! That is much better than daytime t.v. Bravo to the writer, director, and handsome little actors. From your Number one fan.

Anonymous said...

That is the funniest thing - you need to start you own children's video and make lots of money like the Einstein things that they watch. Or maybe, as hard as I laughed, you may do better with adult videos - JR can take that one to school and run with it for next years Mothers Day Card - Mommy makes adult videos!!!!!

Granny S.

Anonymous said...

I love the baby talk episodes. Kyle and Reed are truly becoming individual in their looks! Still as cute as they can be!
Lu

Kristi said...

So cute!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! So cute!