Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Biggest Looser

I think my insistence that our TV be tuned to E!, Bravo, or VH1 at all times has officially effected the rest of the family. Just this weekend Jason came into the kitchen and said, "Do you think it's a problem that Kyle looks perfectly happy sitting there watching The Making of the Dallas Cowboys' Cheerleaders?" But it seems that my favorite TV channel of all, E!, has gotten to Jason the most. Jason has finally succumbed to Hollywood's harsh pressure to be thin. Yes, once happy with his curves, Jason has now joined a host of other young starlets who feel they must be excruciatingly thin to have a successful career. I fully expect to see him on the cover of US Weekly under the headlines: Jason Ingersoll:Is It Man-arexica? And maybe the next week an article: Seacrest to Ingersoll: Give Me Your Diet Tips, I'll Highlight Your Hair. Let me just say, these young Lohans and Hiltons have got nothin' on Jason in the weight loss department. He's dropped 30 pounds in less than 2 months. I keep telling him I feel like I'm married to Nicole Ritchie, sans the Vicodin addiction. He says he's going to write a weight loss book, but with Jason's descriptive writing skills I think it will be more like a pamphlet. But since you guys are such loyal readers I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at Jason before the book tour starts. Here he is without further ado...

Jason Before:


Jason After:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as this is "roast Jason Day" - I am so glad to see he still has those cute dimples in his smile after all that weight loss - we wouldn't want to let them sag into wrinkles!!!! That wouldn't look good in his centerfold picture.
Kyle watching the adult TV - I don't think that is fair - JR can't!!
I know that you have plenty to do these days, but in your spare time you really ought to write for some big magazine - it is a shame just a few of us are enjoying your literary skills!

Granny S

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'll read that book! Margaret

Kristi said...

LOL!!! Don't you just hate how easy it is for men to lose weight? Chris dropped 30 pounds in about 2 months, too!

Me Me Me said...

Jason looks goooood! Geoff did the same thing. I wish I had those metabolic skills.