Monday, May 5, 2008

So Well Rested

Cue Lionel Richie...
"All night long (all night, all night)
All night long (all night, all night)"
I've been singing it all day. Guess what the babies did last night. Oh yeah they did. And it was a true sleep through the night, none of that, 5:00A.M. or 6:00 A.M. stuff. 7:15 Baby! Jason and I hardly knew how to handle it.
Me: "I haven't been this rested in months, I feel great."
Jason: "I know, I woke up before the alarm went off."
It might be awhile until we sleep through the night every night, but last night was a great start!

5 comments:

Me Me Me said...

Yea!

Kristi said...

Hooray little boys!

Anonymous said...

Thank Goodness! Maw-maw

Anonymous said...

Yet another childhood milestone. I know you are happy about this one. Way to go boys! Lu

Anonymous said...

They are practicing up to spend the night with granny!!!

You go 'little ones' - that is a perfect way to make Mommy have a very Happy Mother's Day.

Granny Sherry