Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Week JR Continues

Week JR continued today with PreK graduation. They sang 3 songs-guess who sang the loudest and added his own dance moves where he thought necessary? They also received their PreK diploma and a lei. They all graduated in bathing suits because after graduation they were having Splash Day, complete with 2 huge blow up water-slides...I sure don't remember having Splash Day when I was growing up. I was just thrilled to do the potato sack race and eat a snow cone at Field Day. He also got his final report card and let me proudly say he got "Advanced Development" in both vocabulary and writing! He's come a long way from the first report card when he got a "Needs Development" in uses pencil with control. I can only imagine the havoc JR was causing with an out of control pencil!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well for that JR deserves a great big "CONGRATULATIONS". He is now a graduate and a graduate graduating with honors!!!

Way to go JR - Granny S