Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Baby Talk 6


Kyle: Look at me! Look at me! I'm growing my two bottom teeth...Reed doesn't have any teeth!


Reed: Yeah, but, Look at me! Look at me! I can roll all the way over and sit up on my stomach; Kyle just rolls onto his stomach and cries!


Kyle: Well, Look at me! Look at me! I can grab my feet and do leg stretches; Reed can't grab his feet!


Reed: So, Look at me! Look at me! I can suck my thumb!


Kyle: Oh yeah, Look at me! Look at me! I can suck a pacifier!

Mommy intervenes: Okay you two, find something that you both can do really well.

Both: Look at us! Look at us! We're going for pro status in talking people into holding us!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures. Those boys are just full of tricks. MM

Kristi said...

what cuties! I'm always amazed at how quickly babies grow...

Anonymous said...

Wow--every day is a new baby skill achieved. Before you know it they will be crawling!
Love ya...Lu