Friday, June 13, 2008

JR's First Swim Meet- By JR

I won first place, I beat 6 people. We played and I had two swims. I won a ribbon, it was blue. My friends should go do that. Granny Sherry came to watch me, and when I was done she went away. We swim for warm ups and I played with Evan. I dived in farther than anybody, like 5 feet. And my coach was happy about that I won first place. Evan and I had a Ring Pop and that's it and then I went home.

The next post has a slide show from the big event- it has music, so if you are at work turn your speakers down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job JR - you made all of us really proud. Oh and BTW, Granny had to leave so quickly because I think she had tears in her eyes - reason, it sure did appear that our little boy was growing up way to fast!!

Also a really great job on the slide show - now your Mom is a writer and a director - and with your Matthew McConaughy look alike shots - look out Hollywood, here we come.

Granny S.

Anonymous said...

Way to go JR! first place in your first swim meet--Aunt Lu

Kristi said...

Congratulations JR!!!