Sunday, June 8, 2008

JR's Movie Review

Jason and JR went to see Kung Fu Panda yesterday (I walked around the mall with the babies). So, here is JR's movie review...Take it away JR:
Well, I liked it and my friends have to go see it. Well, it was good they were Chinese. And those 2 tigers -one was a good one and one was a bad one. And Kung Fu Panda fighted them and they trained. Kung Fu Panda was the dragon warrior and it was so good. There was a rabbit that could do cool Chinese karate very good. They spoke English a lot, just a little bit of Chinese. A cricket could lift a very strong thing and there was a crane. And there was a tiger and a monkey. They could all do cool karate. And that’s actually about it. It’s really very long. Kung Fu Panda was my favorite.

2 comments:

Me Me Me said...

Thank you JR! I was wondering if I should see it or not, but now I know! :)

Anonymous said...

JR, you do a better review than Jack Black on Jay Leno. And you're MUCH cuter. From someone who knows what CUTE is!