Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Baby Talk 8


Reed (yellow): Everybody's been blogging all about JR's big trip to Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's house and I think they've forgotten about us.
Kyle (blue): Nobody forgot about us, we're the babies.
Reed: Oh! I know how we can make them never forget us, I'll do my trick...


R: TA-DAH...The old foot in the mouth trick!


K: Ugh...Reed, okay, now that we've seen your trick, can we got on with our blog.
R: Oh! Okay. Here's what we did while JR was gone....We've reenacted the week for you.


K: Here we are on Monday playing in JR's old exasaucer.
R: And since we're old enough to play with JR's old baby toys, we figured we're old enough to play with his regular, big-boy toys!

K: On Tuesday we pretended to be Automan.
R: JR loves Automan, he's a Chinese superhero...sort of like a Power Ranger.

R: On Wednesday we played Pirates of the Caribbean.
K: We even had a duel.
R: Kyle had the advantage since he has a sword and all I had was a hook!

K: On Thursday we found JR's tool kit.
R: There's lots of fun things in there!

R: I liked the screwdriver and Swiss army knife.
K: I liked the powerdrill and hammer.

K: On Friday we decided to put on the gloves and box!
R: Why don't you take that pacifier out of your mouth and fight like a man?!

R: Just kidding! I'm smaller than you....Don't hit me....I'll tell mom!!


K: And of course, without JR around, we were able to take a nap in the middle of the living room floor everyday. Ahhhhhh......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the boys had a big week. Automan was my favorite. Maw-maw

Me Me Me said...

Okay those boys are getting too big, I need to come play!!!!

Anonymous said...

OK guys, you are going to have to show GS some of those tricks on Saturday - I doubt we will have time to get bored. I guess bringing a book along to read is sort of pointless!!

GS

Kristi said...

Oh my...they are getting so big!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Lu