Monday, July 21, 2008

Baby Talk 9


Hi Everybody! It's me, Reed. See my big smile? It's because I've been surrounded by grandparents. Mommy, Daddy, and JR went to Dallas on Saturday (Mommy went to a baby shower...whatever that is...) They decided to leave us here at home with Granny Sherry, Maw-Maw, and Paw-Paw. 3 Grandparents for 2 little babies...my math skills aren't that great yet, but those sound like good odds to me! And if there's a house full of grandparents you know what that means....Oh yeah, lap city, baby! Actually, Kyle and I are a bit sore from all the holding and cuddling. Of course they oohed and aahed about how cute and sweet we were, they even told Mommy and Daddy that we were just perfect. We have soooo got this grandparent thing down. Anyway, big brother, JR, wanted us to tell you what he did on his mini-trip to Dallas.

JR said they stayed at Mrs. Kelly and Mr. Jamie's house. JR had fun playing with their kids, Max and Jackson. JR loved their swimming pool (I think Daddy did too). Here's JR and Max jumping off the diving board. I'm not sure what JR is doing, but I'm sure he thinks he's doing some kind of karate move.

JR really enjoyed playing with their toys too. The 3 of them even played Monopoly! I can't promise that nobody cheated, but they were able to play without getting upset with each other...Mommy was pretty impressed with that. Here's JR and Jackson playing Scrabble Jr. Looks like fun to us!

Wow! Look over there! Enough about this weekend, we've got something really cool to check out! See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They were so sweet! It was fun sitting on the front porch rocking in the rocking chairs. Maw-maw

Kristi said...

Such cuties....and I love JR's karate inspired jump from the diving board!