Thursday, July 3, 2008

Charleston Day 3

We were the first passengers on Gary and Anita's new boat. JR loved the boat ride so much he didn't even comment on having to wear a pink life jacket! We started out in Charleston Harbor and drove over to one of the islands on the intercoastal canal that a great view of the Atlantic Ocean. The kids (and adults) played in the sand, swam, and looked for sea shells, while I kept my milk-toast skin covered up and enjoyed the beach from underneath a big beach umbrella!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is my kind of vacation!!! What a beautiful home and surroundings - looks like everyone is having a ball - I am enjoying the pictures so much, I feel like I am there too - well, almost.

Granny S

Anonymous said...

Nothing screams vacation like "ocean, sand, and seashells". Margaret