Friday, July 4, 2008

Charleston Day 4

Anita and I tried to recreate a China day yesterday. We went to the Charleston Place Hotel and had lunch (yum) and them massages (ahhh). We almost had a celebrity sighting. After my massage my masseuse asked me if I was in town for the Dave Matthew's concert, I told her no, and then she said, "Oh, well, he's having a massage in the next room." So since we didn't actually see him it's definitely not up there with my seeing Mary Lou Retton in a parking lot or seeing Jessica Simpson, Nick Lachey and entourage at Chuy's in Houston, but I figured it was blog worthy to mention.
Jason and Gary took the kids to Patriot Point yesterday. Now we all know Jason has a lack of descriptive writing skills, but he's taken it to a new level on this one. The only details I got for all these pictures is, "We were on the deck of the Yorktown Aircraft Carrier." I wasn't there so I can't give you any creative embellishments. So, enjoy some cute, patriotic pictures suitable for 4th of July:


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures "are worth a thousand words". I love the flag one. Maw maw