Sunday, July 13, 2008

Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw's House

Guest Blogger: JR Ingersoll
Ummm, At Karen's house they give me a snork and a mask. Maw Maw and Paw Paw took me to the zoo and I saw a lion and I wore my Spiderman gloves. I went on a safari and fed a buffalo. The buffalo stick his head in the car window. And I went to Incredible Pizza and there was this new game called Lazar Tag; it was so cool. It was fun. Laser Tag was like outer space and the rules were: no saying bad words, no climbing obstacles, and no running. You had to walk, shoot, and wear a vest. The Blue team shoot the red team and the red team has to shoot the blue team. There was this safari game and I winned. I winned every single one, I won the whole map. I went to the library and I got 3 Berenstain Bears books: The Green Eyed Monster, The Ghost Walk and Trouble With Money. I went to Burger King 2 times. I played nop-o-ly and I won 2 times; it's an adult game. I rode the 4-wheeler and the tractor with Paw-Paw. I went on the 4-wheeler with Daddy and I saw some deers in the woods, and this summer we are going to ask Paw Paw if we can hunt in his woods. I stayed there until Sunday; it was fun. I ate breakfast and I liked it, and I ate Chinese food. I saved one chicken nugget from Burger King and 1 dumpling from Chinese food.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the "Life of Riley" to me JR. What can possibly next after all that!!! Have Maw-Maw and Paw-Paw thought of doing a Summer Camp for adults?

GS

Anonymous said...

WOnder who enjoyed it the most? My guess is, it was a tie. Sounds like a fun filled week. Wonder if Kyle and Reed will attend next year's session? (I have a friend that says her grandkids must be out of diapers before camp).I am already thinking about next year's Camp Nana and Pop (hopefully he will choose to stay home next summer).
Lu