Friday, July 18, 2008

Then and Now

Last night our friends Katie and Andy from China came over for dinner (yes, Andy's the inventor of the Candy Pony Store). It was fun for us all to see how much the kids had grown, and to see the kids that have been born since we left China.
Here's Madeline and JR in June '05 and then last night.

And here's their daughter Ella with Kyle and Reed. Ella's a native Beijing-er so when I tried out my (pitiful) Chinese on her, she looked at me like, "Umm, Miss Jan, your accent is way off."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their daughters are so pretty..and can't believe how much M. has grown. MR

Me Me Me said...

Oh my gosh, M is so big! I hope y'all had a great time! Tell Katie hello for me!

Anonymous said...

Madeline looks so sweet with her big girl smile and JR looks very excited to see her again. The baby girl is adorable with your two!
Lu