Monday, July 28, 2008

Twins, But Not What You Think

We were eating lunch Saturday and I looked across the table at Jason holding Kyle. I immediately had a flashback and said, "I have a picture of you holding JR and y'all are wearing those exact same outfits." Sure enough, I went to JR's baby book and there it was. Now, does that mean:

A. I have a great memory
B. JR has made me look at his baby book with him way too many times
C. We need to edit our wardrobes
or
D. We are still wearing our same clothes from 5 years ago, which would make us "green", and according to the media if we're "green" we must be cool.

JR is in the first picture, a week away from being 3 months old. Kyle is below, and at 6 months old looks like a 3 month old JR. (And Kyle is the big one!) And on a side note, look how cute Jason's lookin' 40 pounds lighter.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is A and D. How cute is that? Great flashback. Maw-maw

Kristi said...

See, I think it's okay because y'all were living in China for so long that it's perfectly acceptable to keep 5-year-old clothes in the rotation. No one remembers what you wore before until you pull the pictures out! ;)

Anonymous said...

that is tooo cute! and you have an amazing memory--besides being a "green family". Lu

Anonymous said...

Could be the same baby except for a few extra rolls on JR - Dad looks like a new person.
GS