Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Vocabulary Workshop

I told my mom she was going to have to be my guest blogger this week since she has my main blogging subject with her. But since they have been going nonstop, I don't think she's finding much free time. She did report that when JR came in from riding the 4-wheeler with my dad he said, "I'm homesick.....I have a cough." (Then he let out 2 fake coughs.) JR has heard the word homesick, but is obviously a little confused on its meaning. Sort of like when he told me, "I fell down on the playground and it hurt my feelings."

2 comments:

Me Me Me said...

You know, whenever I fall down it hurts my feelings too. I totally know where JR is coming from. He must get his grace from his Aunt Allison ;)

Anonymous said...

I relate to falling and it 'hurts my feelings' that is, if feelings have anything to do with embarrassment! Sounds like MR is feeling the impact of the emptiness at home - JR has a way of filling that. Tell him he must hurry home to fill the hole left in the family blog without him - we miss you JR - know MawMaw and Paw Paw are keeping you busy!!
Granny S.