Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm In Trouble Now!

Uh-oh, both babies made huge steps in becoming mobile yesterday! My mom asked me this morning, "What are you going to do when one goes one way and one goes the other?" I said, "I don't know, JR never really crawled, he just sat there...I've never had a crawling baby before...much less two!" We knew Reed would be crawling any day, and yesterday he was able to get all the way up on his knees. Today he's learned to crawl a tiny bit, then fall down on his face. I'm guessing by the end of the week I'll be chasing him all over the house! Kyle also took off moving yesterday. We were at Granny Sherry's house and found the Tijuana Taxi. The Tijuana Taxi you ask? Oh yes, my parents bought it for JR right before he started walking, and for some unknown reason, my dad named it the Tijuana Taxi. And, yes, I know baby walkers are bad for their legs, and dangerous, and awful, and blah, blah, blah, but if CPS shows up at my house I'll just have to play the race card and tell them that we're Chinese...at heart. We laugh in the face of safety! Chinese have no OSHA, no guardrails, no safety harnesses....We love the Tijuana Taxi! And so does Kyle. He took off running the second we put him in it. And here he goes....

No comments: