Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Olympics? Saw it Live, Baby!

The Traveling Ingys made it to our favorite place in the world. And while we were there we went to the biggest event in the world. Oooohhh, yeah! I sent Katie to the Pearl Market to get me my new passport that says I'm 25, and she did me one better. Say it with me...O-lymp-ics!


Here we are hanging out with the Benson family (Katie, Ella, Madeline, and Andy) and 4 of the 1 million Olympic volunteers. JR was just thrilled to be back in the arms of a girl from his homeland.


So what did you do this summer? Oh, really? Yeah, we didn't do much....Just watched the USA women's soccer team win a gold medal over Brazil with Madeline!


It's Bird's Nest all the way! We weren't as fast as Usain Bolt at the Track and Field events, but hey, when your bodies look like Michael Phelps and Misty May what more could you want? We can't have everything now can we?


And to wrap up the Olympics, Katie took us to the USA vs. China baseball game. And yes, we cheered for the Americans...the Chinese have enough medals!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! MR