Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Talk For Real

Guest Blogger: Kyle Ingersoll
I'm bloggin' again today, and I've brought video for you this time. Now we all know my mom isn't the best videographer in town. First, there was the snake incident where she held the camera wrong. Then, she was supposed to be doing a serious documentary on the hurricane and she started squealing when it rained on her. But this one really takes the cake. Here I was showing off my new verbal skills and my mom comes down with a case of the hiccups. Not once, but twice we tried to show everybody how I can talk, and both times she ruined my big moment. So please enjoy my new found vocabulary ability, and try to ignore my mom hiccuping and dropping the camera...Oh, and will somebody please tell Daddy to take over the cinematography responsibilities in our house?

3 comments:

Me Me Me said...

Hahahahaa!
Too cute! Look at his big smile! So sweet!!!

kyle and robin said...

jan - the twins & JR are so cute! I have enjoyed reading your blog and I have to admit that I let out a big sigh of relief when I turn and see that I have just one munchkin to entertain...how do you do it? hopefully we can meet someday. our babies are very close in age. maybe you all can venture up to the tundra...er...I mean minnesota! keep blogging!
:)robin

Anonymous said...

Love it--you managed to hold your hiccup until after he said DaDa! and Jason--wow you seem to keep losing weight. Is that an after effect of IKE?
Lu