Monday, October 20, 2008

Traveling Ingys Love the Midwest

We seem to really be enjoying the Midwest these days. (Michigan is considered the Midwest, right? You know us Texans, we think we're an entire country unto ourselves.) My favorite, opera singer, ex-student, Joseph (AKA: JD), took us to a corn maze in Ann Arbor. What's funny is that JR had just seen a corn maze on TV and asked me if I would take him to one sometime!

Look JR, It's a corn maze!


Do you think we're lost?
JD, I'm absolutely positive that you're the best dressed corn maze participant ever!
Fellow Texans, Can you believe trees actually look like this? No wonder you Midwesterners brave those cold winters, look how gorgeous fall is!

2 comments:

Friedt Family said...

Yes Jan, you're right...the tress in the fall definitely make the cold winters worth it...well, most of the time:-)

Me Me Me said...

My favorite time of year, I miss Autumn in Virginia! My mom and I visited Northern Michigan in October a few years ago and it was breathtaking!

For JR, check out Dewberry Farm
http://www.dewberryfarm.com/
I believe they have a corn maze!