Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Talk: We're 10 months old!


Kyle: Hi everybody, As you can see we're really happy about turning 10 months old!
Reed: We had a great doctor's visit last week. I was really hoping to get on the weight chart, but I still haven't made it on. I'm weighing in at 15lbs 15oz and that puts me at <5%.
K: I'm on the chart! I'm 17lbs 10oz and that puts me at 1o%.
R: But not to worry, we're doing great on the height chart. I'm in the 50% and Kyle is in the 75%. The doctor even said we're "not preemies anymore"!
K: We've really been keeping busy, check us out...



R: We like to go for walks in the stroller. We especially like to walk JR to taekwondo.
K: Reed sits in the front, and I sit in the back. I like to grab his head and pull on the back of his chair. Payback for all that pacifier stealing he does!



R: We love playing with our toys, but we like playing with things that aren't toys better. The remote, cell phones, and the camera are our faves.


R: I also love to pull-up on things and bang toys on any hard surface I can find.


K: We can really make a lot of noise when we start banging together.


K: We grab everything we can get our hands on. Nothing is safe!


K: We're also learning to drive!


R: Crusin' for chicks is so much easier now that we've got our own wheels.

K: We're also taking horseback riding lessons. Girls love a cowboy, and all Texans know how to ride a horse, right?
R: We certainly are keeping busy. Mommy can hardly believe we are getting so big!

3 comments:

kyle and robin said...

Miles wore that same "Handsome" outfit home from the hospital! It was "Newborn" sized...up to 8 lbs. Let's just say it fit him...oh...never! He weighed 9 1/2 lbs at birth :) the boys look like they are having fun and keeping you on your toes!

Anonymous said...

What's a cowboy w/o a cool blue horse? Maw Maw

Kristi said...

What cuties!!!