Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Crafting Day 27

Hallelujah! After 27 days, I've finished Kyle's stocking. I'm pretty proud of myself, (not for my quality of work, but just that it's finished). Sweet JR is really proud of me too. He was telling his Grandpa Gary today, "Look, we finished Kyle's stocking." I'll definitely give JR the "we" credit because he gave me tons of moral support. Every morning he would check to see what I had done the night before. He'd tell me: "The stocking looks great, Mommy." "Look, You only have 3 more steps to go!" "I love the eye patch, Mommy." He was almost like having my mom around. Now if he'd told me to 'go lay down and take a little nap' then I would have known it was her telling him what to say. But since he never mentioned letting me get a nap, he gets all the "stocking helper" credit. So, one down...one to go. Reed's stocking (Santa riding a motorcycle) gets started tomorrow, so I get to start a whole new Christmas Crafting Countdown. Oh goody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby..beautiful stocking.
Good job! Maw Maw

Anonymous said...

Looks Great and Kyle looks plenty proud of it too. 27 days, the second one should be done just in time for Santa to fill.
GS

Kristi said...

I always loved the stockings at your house growing up.