Sunday, November 2, 2008

Empty-Handed Hunters

For the male Ingersolls (which I guess would be everybody in the house but me) the most exciting season of the year is deer season. Luckily for them, the season started on Saturday. Luckily for the deer and wild hogs, they didn't see any. JR was pretty disappointed. This morning he said, "We didn't see NOT ONE deer or pig!" I'm pretty impressed that JR is able to sit out in the deer stand with Jason for so long. He plays his Leapster, but for a five year old to sit still that long...I think he's doing a great job. So here's JR, doing what Ingersolls do best...Look closely, that's JR in there.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I'm proud that JR can sit there for that long! I remember one time, my dad got annoyed with me for making too much noise...I was eating a BANANA!!!