Monday, November 3, 2008

I Love You, Sarah!

More than likely, tomorrow will be a very depressing day for me (and LOTS of others). I could fill pages and pages on why I'm terrified of the one who's predicted to be president. But what's the point? As Americans we each get one vote (supposedly, anyway). And as Americans we have the freedom to say and think whatever we want. I voted. I made my preference known. That is all I can do. People have asked me not to "get political" in my blog. Well, I hate to point out the obvious, but this is my blog. I love it that people think it's funny, and choose to take their time to read it. But, yes, I will get political today. But I won't be bashing anybody, or being SNL politically "funny". Today I just want to write to my girl, Sarah.
Sarah, The more the biased, liberal media crucifies you, the more I love you. Sadly, we probably won't be seeing too much more of you after tomorrow, Sarah. But please know that you are fabulous. You've been described as a devout Christian and a staunch conservative. I can't think of a better compliment. I can only aspire to have people describe me the same way. Your political goals to end corruption, cut spending, and provide accountability are right on point. Not only could our country use a good dose of these, but what great goals for my family to strive for too. The media has called you everything they can think of, but they can't deny your beauty and they can't deny your character. In a society that looks up to bar-hopping socialites (Paris Hilton is a high school drop out with a GED),morning talk show hosts (Whoopi Goldberg is a high school drop out), and Kabbalah practicing rock stars that mock Christ's Crucifixion, it's so refreshing to have a true role model females of all ages can look up to. A beautiful, smart, Christian woman that became successful without being one of Oprah's favorite things, making a sex-tape, or having the paparazzi take pictures of her without underwear. You are my role model, Sarah Palin. Thank you!

"Blessed are you when men hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man" Luke 6:22

No comments: