Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cheap Gas Parade...Today!

One of my dearest friends, Marcia, made a fabulous post on her blog wondering when we were going to have a cheap gas parade. Gas was $1.44 here in Houston today, I think that's worth parading about! My only requirement for having a cheap gas parade was that I wanted to wear costumes. Well, Marcia, my dear, I broke out our best parade costumes (tiaras, of course) AND I gave us the best car in the parade. It's amazing how many celebrities who are usually so critical of President Bush would join in our cheap gas parade. That was so thoughtful of them. And I knew Oprah had put a few pounds back on, and Trump had a big head...But WOW, I had no idea it was this bad! Strike up the band...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I want to ride with President Bush so I can thank him. MR

Marcia said...

I am having a fab time at your parade! We are so lucky we got the VIP car - I'm having a great time catching up with the twins ;o)BTW, I encouraged people to attend your parade on my blog...