Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Baby Talk: Splash Town


Reed (on left): Dude! Finally we can take a bath without you bellerin' and bawlin'!
Kyle: Man, I have no idea what you're talking about.
R: Oh come on! Mommy's been trying to get us to take a bath together since we moved in, and you've burst out into hysterics everytime. Look at ya! You've got a pacifier in your mouth right now! Who does that? I mean really, who needs a pacifier to take a bath?


K: Stop it, man. You're being mean. Mommy says I'm "sensitive". This big bath tub scares me, and my pacifier comforts me. I'm still a little nervous.
R: Nervous about taking a bath? Dude! We sit in warm water and get to play with toys. Yeah we have to get washed off, but that only takes a second. The rest of the time it's fun.
K: Well, Mommy lets me do whatever I want, and if I want to take a bath with a pacifier then I can!
R: Whatever, I'm going to get busy doing my tongue trick...that always gets a big laugh. You just sit there and suck that pacifier. When you're ready to play, you let me know!


K: Play? I do like to play....Reed! Look! I can do it. I can take a bath without crying and without a pacifier!
R: Way to go Big Bro! Now pass me that Power Ranger.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember JR used to love all those toys in the bathtub. Just wait until those two are old enough to have water fights! MM

Anonymous said...

Oh - they're not babies anymore - I can't stand to watch this happening!!!!
GS

Mary@Holy Mackerel said...

Adorable little clean munchkins. I remember going through that screaming bath thing with my daughter. Yes, she is the sensitive one to this day, and she will be 14 in less than a month. :o)

Anonymous said...

I think these are the cutest twin boys EVER!!! :) Shel