Monday, February 23, 2009

Hair Club

It's starting to look like the babies are finally starting to grow some hair. Of course to actually see the hair the light has to be just right, and it helps if their hair is wet. (I prepped their hair for this photo shoot by running a wet wipe over their heads.) But really, I'm not in any big rush for their hair to come in; I love little bald headed babies. I might be a little concerned if I thought their hair was going to turn out like my side of the family, but luckily they've got those great Ingersoll hair genes to counteract mine. Speaking of my pitiful hair, I was on Facebook the other day and one of my friends from high school commented that she thought my status updates were funny. Then she said, "I'll always remember how you had toilet paper in your hair at homecoming." I had totally forgotten about that, but yes, for homecoming my senior year I wore my hair in a very stylish-for-the-time French twist. But to get my sad little baby fine hair to actually look good, the stylist put toilet paper "inside" the twist. And it worked, my hair never looked so good! Except at my wedding...but hair extensions were around by then so not all of my "wedding hair" was actually natural either. But not to worry boys, you'll have that great Ingersoll hair...no TP hair for you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. MR

kyle and robin said...

I love bald headed babies too!!! miles is starting to grow hair...but we have the same lighting requirements!

Anonymous said...

Is it the wet wipes or is the a redish tint to those beautiful heads of hair? The toilet paper story made me have visions of it starting to creep out of that twist during the homecoming dance!
GS

Jan said...

I don't think there's any red to their hair, I think it's just the lighting and that it was wet. My TP hair held up perfectly...It didn't creep out or anything!