Monday, March 23, 2009

Do My Shoes Match My Bag?

We went shopping on Saturday and JR was insistent that his new shoes be Skechers. Really? It starts this young? I figured it did with girls, but I was thinking it would be Jr. High before JR cared. Boy, was I wrong. And just when I thought JR was our only fashionista, Kyle has a new found favorite toy. One of JR's girlfriends left a Disney princess purse here (I think it was Melissa) and Kyle has taken it over. The babies are starting to walk, and you should see Kyle go with purse in hand. Jason tells me I should take it away from him, but really, JR used to play My Little Ponies with Madeline and he's as tough as they come. Except, of course, the part about having to have new fashionable tennis shoes. So here are two of my men, showing off their new accessories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the new camera. Enjoyed the style show. Maw-Maw

Anonymous said...

OK - stylish shoes and purse, but absolutely no Easter Bonnet to go with them!