Sunday, March 22, 2009

Life Tastes Good

Our church had a luncheon after the service today and trying to make things as easy as possible, Jason split his Coke with JR. Being that Kyle was attacking the hotdog on my plate, I didn't pay much attention to what JR was eating or drinking. Toward the end of lunch JR turned to us and said, "This is the best day of my life." Now I have to admit, I think JR's life is (and has been) pretty exciting, so I couldn't imagine what had been so special about today. Jason and I both looked at him and said, "Really? Why?" JR said, "Because I got to drink Coke for the first time, and Mack is coming over for a playdate."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait until you try Dr. Pepper, JR. Maw-Maw

Anonymous said...

I can relate to that JR - I find the Coke part pretty exciting myself!

Anonymous said...

I see a new Coke fan! I love it too.
Lu

Me Me Me said...

Love an ice cold Coke!