Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Break Day 1

The bus arrives at the end of our street at 7:18 every morning, which means I always wake JR (and the babies) up between 7:00-7:05. Today is the first day of Spring Break. You'd think some people might want to sleep in and take it easy. Let's see how the morning went.
6:35 AM-Babies up
7:06 AM-JR up
9:00 AM- JR refuses to eat the eggs I made because "they don't look like Daddy's"
10:30 AM-JR already grounded from the computer for the rest of the day
Weather outside today: super windy with a high of 37
Weather forcasted: snow by Wednesday
Can't wait til tomorrow!

6 comments:

allison said...

Wait, you made eggs?




:p

Anonymous said...

15 minutes to catch the bus? Girl, you have that JR trained. I need to be there hiding Easter eggs for them to hunt. MR

Jan said...

Yep, I actually cooked and then he wouldn't eat it...just another reason I stay out of the kitchen as much as possible!

Granny S said...

I bet Hunter didn't turn those eggs down. Hang in there, maybe the weather will improve, JR will mellow out and by Friday you will have spring break under control. I guess to the wee ones it is just another day full of playtime.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I second MR's comment. I'm super amazed you can get him up and out in 15 minutes!!

Anonymous said...

Woops. That was Shelley! I forgot to sign it!