Thursday, May 28, 2009

Duckey and Bourke

You might remember I recently posted about Kyle and his "favorite toy", his purse. Jason has been quite unhappy about the situation, and even told me I was not allowed to talk about and/or post pictures of Kyle and his purse here on the blog. Not even a Seinfeld reference, "it's a small men's carryall...It's not a purse, it's European." could make Jason okay with the idea. But I think I've found something that will make everybody happy. Obviously Kyle has no idea what a purse is, I think he just likes carrying something around with him. So lately he's been traveling about the house with his duck, which while not completely masculine, is a lot more butch than the purple, Disney princess purse.

So while the duck might not hold his Chapstick, it's versatile enough for:

Pushing stuffed animals in a dump truck one minute


and TV watching the next!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Must be a sign of his future favorite sport--duck hunting--he already has a great one "in the bag". Ha Ha. Love the pix!
Lu

Anonymous said...

...and both have little orange mouths. MR

Friedt Family said...

That is adorable!! And tell Jason that the "man purse" is ALL the rage these days:-)

kyle and robin said...

too funny! kyle carries a "man-purse" to work. ok so it's just a messenger bag, but I like to pick on him for it. I love the tv watching picture :)

Granny S said...

Duck and pacifier seem to go with every outfit, fit every occasion and suitable enough for the Ingersoll manly approval.

Lynsay said...

Haha! Bill bought a man purse when we first came back, it was so funny, mostly just because we have always laughed about the man purses here, I even wrote a blog post about it! Manly men all wear them these days, I think he may start a new trend with a duck though! Too Cute! Hope you will be in town in sometime beginning of July, we are coming!!!