Sunday, May 24, 2009

I Pitty Da Fool

JR got his summer haircut yesterday. It really surprised me that Jason was the one saying to cut it short for summer. It's the shortest it's ever been; first time for the clippers. This morning we were telling him how cute he looked with his new haircut and he says to me, "I want a mohawk." A mohawk? How does he even know what one is? Not really wanting to give my almost 6 year old a mohawk (for church!), I kind of gave him a combo faux-hawk/spiky do. And you should see him struttin' around. I really didn't think any of the Ingersoll men could be more proud of themselves, but apparently, more posing, more mirror time, and more "does my hair still look like a mohawk?" is possible. Sigh.

3 comments:

Granny S said...

As I have said before "Yep, he is an Ingersoll"! I think it looks too cute JR, you should be struttin'

Anonymous said...

Cute! Caleb had adventure with a mohawk last summer. Like Kristi said--there are worse things--a haircut will grow out! But it really makes him look like a 6 Year Old!
Lu

Anonymous said...

I want a "faux-hawk, spiky do". MR