Thursday, June 4, 2009

Goal #1 Update

So I still haven't reached Goal #1. In fact, I'm still huffing and puffing just walking up and down the stairs in our house. So to add insult to injury, JR's new Wii is really putting me to shame. Now I fully expected Jason to be able to beat me at everything (and I was so close to beating him at bowling last night), but JR beats me at everything too! I really don't mind loosing, it's the having to sit down on the couch to catch my breath that's got me bothered. But have you ever tried to Wii box a 6 year old boy? Oh my goodness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I get this right? Your goal is to Wii box a Wii boy? My goal is to make it through the summer w/o breaking a sweat! Maw-Maw

Granny said...

You got me huffing and puffing just tinking about it. Sounds like the most of the household is enjoying the Wii...with two exceptions, of course.

Anonymous said...

Hehe! I was playing Wii with Sam when I was in Dallas and the boxing was hard! Bowling was fun, of course, and Sam and I did really well playing tennis and soccer together. We beat the computer teams! I love Wii!! Shelley