Monday, June 1, 2009

Hi, I'm Mrs. Tony Hawk

Jason never ceases to surprise me. Seems like no matter what (or where) you might be talking about, Jason has probably done it (or been there). Jason still laughs at how shocked I was when I learned he could make balloon animals. And I had another one of those moments yesterday when he told me he could skateboard. I thought he meant he could "skateboard" about like I can (get on and ride it across the driveway). But nope, he's actually got a couple of moves. Of course I don't think he'll be hanging at the skate park anytime soon, but being that he probably hasn't been on a skateboard since he was about 13, I'm still pretty impressed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Jason...I'm with Jan...I am impressed!!

Anonymous said...

Now the question is: "Can he make balloon animals while he is skateboarding?" But I agree, my son in law has some moves.