Monday, June 29, 2009

If Jason Wrote This Blog

I like to think I've got a large amount of anonymous blog followers out there. (Clearly, I don't. But I like to pretend.) I enjoy writing this blog, and try to come up with funny and amusing ways to keep y'all, my incredibly large anonymous audience of readers, up-to-date with even the most mundane Ingy adventures. But today, Dear Audience, you'll really have to bare with me. I spent this weekend with some girlfriends and made Jason promise he'd take pictures while I was gone. That husband of mine really outdid himself this time. So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the weekend documented by Jason:



Um-Hum, That's it. I was gone for a weekend and came home to one picture...and it's a picture of Jason feeding 1 of our 3 kids corn-on-the-cob. This is what he gives me to work with? Corn-on-the-cob?! But don't worry, Dear and Massive Audience, I promise I'll never leave him in charge of the blog again.

2 comments:

Granny s said...

In Jason's defense, he actually carried the camera to the pool with really good intentions. But as the evidence proves, it obviously never got out of the bag.

Anonymous said...

Count yourself lucky to have one picture. How was "your" weekend with the girls?
Lu