Thursday, June 11, 2009

The REAL Star By: Reed

JR finished up his tennis lessons today. Mommy was happy that we didn't pull her pants down again, and JR was happy that he's hitting the ball better. I guess I'll show some pictures of JR since I'm such a nice little brother.



But we all know who the real athlete is. It's me, of course! You should see me chase tennis balls around the court, my hustle is way better than JR's.



Kyle's more like Mommy, he'd rather sit back, relax, and watch.
Yep, I'm the big, manly athlete around these parts. I'm such a big, manly man that I made Mommy let me sleep with my tennis ball (Kyle sleeps with a duck, ya know). See how happy I was when I finally convinced Mommy to let me have it in the crib with me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Maw=Maw

Anonymous said...

I bet JR could now beat me in a tennis match.
Lu

Granny S said...

Wouldn't take much to beat me, I am sure he is there. I agree with Kyle, relaxing on the sidelines is right up my alley. I notice that JR has his tongue at work to help him with his swing.