Monday, June 8, 2009

Rock-et Men

JR started his skateboarding lessons today (which will be the feature of another post), so while we were waiting on him, the babies and I took a little walk along the Animas River Trail. I saw a big rock and thought it would make a good backdrop for some pictures. Apparently the boys were in the mood for some picture posing (which isn't always the case), so a few of the pics came out pretty cute. Oh, and if you're wondering why I've got them dressed in their "winter wools" (as my mom calls outfits that she thinks would make you too hot), it was 48 degrees this morning. I'm actually looking forward to some Texas heat and humidity!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute for words. Maw-Maw

kyle and robin said...

they are so cute!!! it's been cold here too - I know we're in MN, but it isn't supposed to be a high of 55 in june. I had to bust out a sweater for miles today!

Allison said...

Well I hope you can bring the humidity with you! ;)
The boys look adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my--too cute!
I have been mentally packing for our trip to Pikes Peak and Yellowstone--must include warm clothes--thanks for the reminder!
Lu

Jan said...

Lu, A jacket and long pants are a must. I can't believe how "cold" it is!

Granny S said...

Precious pictures - happy happy happy!!!!