Thursday, June 18, 2009

Texas Time

We're leaving for Houston Saturday morning and I've started the packing process. It's amazing how much stuff 3 boys need...I can only imagine what it would be like if I had girls! JR's convinced he's bringing all of his sleeping partners (Buzz Lightyear and a "family" of stuffed dogs-Spike, Sparky, and Freddie). Jason's told him he can only bring one, but JR's been showing me how he can carry them all at the same time. I can't wait to see Jason's face when JR waddles out to the car carrying a bursting armful of toys. We'll be driving (the babies' plane shenanigans make flying too much of a fiasco) and stopping to spend the night in El Paso, Texas. None of us have ever been to El Paso, and I'm hoping the hotel pool will be all we really see of it. I know the heat will be a shock to our system, but my skin is gonna be loving the humidity!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only need to pack sunscreen, shorts, and bathing suits. And, oh yes, those adorable sun hats. MR

Mendi said...

Good Luck on your trip! If you need a pit stop along I-10 in San Antonio we'll be around this weekend! 210-375-9522

Kristi said...

Be safe!

Granny S said...

Yes, I shock to the systems it will be...from you beautiful colorado skies to the heavey, sticky, humid, oh so familiar heat you will expreience here, well, just get ready. You all cannot be as excited to start the trip as we, on the Texas end, are for you all to get here.