Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Traveling Ingys Get Soaked

Now that it's summer the Traveling Ingys are ready to get out and about again! And to kick off the Traveling Ingys Summer Season, Shelley and her mom, Connie, took us with them on their adventure to Niagara Falls. None of us Ingys had ever been to "The Falls" so we dove at the chance to go! And as you can see, thanks to Shelley, we Ingys made quite a splash! What a great vacay...water for JR, thrills for Jason, and costuming (in the form of a rain poncho) for me. What more could we want? And BTW, Isn't the look on Shelley's face hilarious?!


So don't forget to take your Traveling Ingys wherever you might roam this summer. I've posted a "new" one in the next post in case you need a copy. (I'm saying "new" since I'm recycling the one from last year. I live in Recycle Land now, so I thought it only fitting.) As always, you don't have to be going on a big vacay to take us along. We've been to get a mani/pedi, to the gym, and to Lupe Tortillas for dinner. But we also love big trips...like when we went to Canada, Greece, and The Olympics in Beijing. And don't worry, if you forget to pack us, you can always photoshop us in when you get home! But remember, it's still really cold here in CO for us native Texans, so lots of trips to warm places would be awesome!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That water was SUPER freezing! I must admit that was a slightly posed picture, but that is pretty much what my face looked like the first time that water hit my feet!!! Shelley

Granny S said...

Wow...That was a refreshing splash and I wasn't even along! Good pictures Shelley