Sunday, June 14, 2009

Yep, It's Flag Day

So yes, it is Flag Day today. And yes, it's Flag Day #25, Thank you very much. Here I am with my boys today before church. I had a very nice Flag Day. We went to dinner last night with our Durango friends Mark and Shelly. We had a babysitter and so did they, so it was a fun, relaxing night out. After church this morning Jason made a big brunch and then we went into town. Everybody was happy to eat ice cream at Baskin Robbins, and JR tried to convince me that I really did want an ice cream cake. I did pretty good in the present department too. I got a new computer (although I've had it for a few weeks now), a bucket (165 pieces) of bubble gum, and Dancing With the Stars for Wii. You should see JR and me shakin' it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Flag Day to the birthday girl. MR

Friedt Family said...

Happy Flag Day....oh yeah, and Happy Birthday too;-) Glad you had a good day...I tried to talk Junior into joining us and sharing a birthday with you but he/she wasn't cooperative....still waiting:-)

Granny S said...

Happy Happy Birthday, as the song goes and I wasn't present to sing it to you, you can be thankful for that. Sounds like a good day all around and a great picture, glad to see someone got you on the posing end instead the other side of the shutter.