Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Updates A Bunch

So we'll start with a Kyle update. He continues to act perfectly normal, although an Ingy child eating watermelon isn't what I'm used to as normal! Jason talked to our Durango pediatrician that lives across the street from us, and she said the exact same things our Houston pediatrician said, so that makes us feel really good. Hopefully this was just a big, scary incident that turns into nothing!
I am at my parents house for the rest of the week and JR is finishing up VBS staying at Granny Sherry's. They went to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch today so all is right in World JR.
Jason and Jay had a great time on their rafting trip. Jason said it wasn't something he'd want to do every
year, but it was an amazing experience and something he'd like to do with JR when he's old enough. I think there was some pretty serious rafting going on. Jay posted pictures of the trip on Facebook and they are so cool! I'm not able to copy them to my parents' computer, but I'll be sure and post some when I'm able!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture with Uncle John is my absolute favorite, it brought tears to my eyes. Memories of many summers eating watermelon at Mimi's house in Huntsville.
Love to all....Lu