Wednesday, July 1, 2009

That's Incredible

We're whittling down JR's "Must Do in Texas List" as tonight we hit Incredible Pizza. It was my idea to go during the dinner hour to avoid all the daycare, daycamp, churchcamp groups. But, it just so happened that Wednesday night is "unlimited games for $11 night". Needless to say, everybody 6 and under took full advantage. (Sorry for the picture quality, my parent's computer doesn't have editing software.)

A random lady asked me a question about Reed and called him "her". Um, just so you know...if I actually had a girl she would be completely drenched in pink, tutus, tiaras, and hair bows...not orange plaid overalls.


On a postive note, look how manly Kyle was tonight. Riding a horse, no purse, and nobody referred to him as 'her'!


We learned quickly the babies had to ride the train separately. Reed was in no way, shape, or form going to let Kyle drive. He wouldn't even let him touch the steering wheel.


JR and Hannah (my mom's friend, Karen's, niece) were so busy this is the only picture I was able to get of them. Too bad JR doesn't have my flair for the dramatics...

1 comment:

Allison said...

HAHAHA The look on JR's face is priceless!!!!